Listen: iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Listen Notes | Podtail | PlayerFM | Tune In | iheart Radio | PlayerFM | SoundOn
This week we have the king of transformations Drew Manning joining us to talk keto dieting and transformation. Drew's entire coaching philosophy came to fruition when he realized that HE needed to experience what his clients go through. So he took 6 months off from training and dieting, gained 75lbs of FAT and then turned it all around. In this episode Kris and Drew discuss what he found to be the hardest parts of his transformation and the principles that he teaches his clients and followers to make their journey as successful as possible.
- Where Fit2Fat2Fit came from? [1:15]
- Lead with empathy first. [5:25]
- His step-by-step process to emotional and mental transformation. [10:15]
- Remind yourself that this is temporary. [16:06]
- His dietary approach to fat loss. [20:53]
- His ‘Complete Keto’ guide to mind and body transformation. [24:20]
- Your body is an adaptation machine. [27:29]
- His mindset and nutritional approach to training for his first ultramarathon 100-mile race. [29:32]
- His latest challenge and message behind it. [37:00]
Connect with Drew!
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- 80% of Americans are deficient in magnesium. To make matters worse... there are 7 different types of magnesium and most supplements only contain 1! That is where Magnesium Breakthrough from BiOptimizers comes in with the world's most potent, and FIRST full spectrum magnesium supplement. Visit MagBreakthrough.com/Kris for 20% off your first order.
- Feeling stress or anxiety in your everyday life or because of the state of the world? One of the best ways to relieve the symptoms of anxiety and calm down is with CBD. Now not all CBD is created equal that's why Kris turns to Ned CBD. Ned uses full spectrum CBD from REAL hemp. No isolates, no synthetic ingredients, just CBD and organic MCT oil. Go to HelloNed.com/Gethin or simply use the code GETHIN to get 15% off and free shipping on your first order.